The Hotel Bellavista is situated in a zone rich of opportuinities for people who want to walk, make outdoor excursions, trekking, Nordic walking, mountain-bike, climbing (each level of difficulty) both top roping climbing and climbing on rocks of Brenta Dolomites, officially recognized Unesco World Heritage Site.
Every day you will have the possibility to discover new itineraries and new forms of excursions, find new places surrounded by nature and learn more about wild animals.
History and Culture of our territory are very interesting. Castles, medieval villages, museums of pile-dwelling, natural parks and botanic gardens, only some attractiveness of our land.
In our Hotel informative material and detailed maps are at your disposal.Anything you do, you will not leave nature behind you, it will follow you everywhere.
- Paganella Ski Area (21 km)
- Madonna di Campiglio (42 Km)
- Ski-lift Bolbeno (15 km)
- “Bosco Arte Stenico”: Museum of Arts of Nature (4 km)
- Castello di Stenico (3,5 km)
- Muse, Museum of science of Trento (28 km)
- Museum of pile-dwelling of Fiavè (10 km)
- Medieval village of Rango and its Christmas markets (11 km)